10 Food Bloggers To Watch In 2010

Print Friendly and PDF Taking a short break from recipe posts, I've decided - with the opportunity of the new year - to mention 10 food bloggers that I would recommend following in 2010. They all have something different to offer, so I've listed them in alphabetical order.

101 Cookbooks

A popular blog which in its simple layout includes some astounding recipes.

A Chef's Daughter

The authors of this blog - Ivette and Elissa - are daughters of a professional chef (as you may have guessed from the name of the blog!) and the family influence shows in the recipes here.

AZ Cookbook - Food from Azerbaijan

A beautifully presented blog with recipes from a country whose cuisine is not so well-known internationally as perhaps it should be. Excellent photos.

Cinnamon Spice & Everything Nice

If you're into comfort foods, then this is the blog for you! Loads of recipes, clearly presented, that make you go Mmmm! Yes!

Kathy Maister's Start Cooking Blog

This award-winning blog not only has recipes, but also aims to show people who have never got around to it the basics of cooking. Nice, clear site which also includes videos.

Portuguese Menu

I'm very fond of Portugal and I find the local recipes simply and clearly presented here.

Savory Tv

As you may gather from the name of the blog, Savory Tv has recipe videos. These are of gourmet chefs from around the world and you can watch and try them out for yourselves at home.

Spanish Recipes

The title says "Easy To Cook Pic By Pic" and that's what this blog does - it shows you with beautifully taken photos the stages in preparing these Spanish recipes.

Stir, Laugh, Repeat

Martha Cheves, the author of this blog, has also published a book of recipes with the same name as the blog - Stir, Laugh, Repeat. Great recipes and great attitude - Finding Joy While Playing In The Kitchen

Veggin'

A vegetarian blog which includes not only recipes, but interesting articles and restaurant reviews.

8 comments:

Thomas Andrew said...

Congrats to all of you.

Think With Your Taste Buds - Chicken said...

Thank you. I hope I can live up to this honor.
Martha

Auntie E-Kitchen said...

I visit some of these, however there are a few i haven't yet.

Anti Aging said...

Hello! Can you post some exotic recipes? I love cooking and hope that the recipes you'll post ingredients are available here. Thanks.

farida said...

Than you so much for listing my blog too. I am flattered and deeply honored.

Megabeth said...

Hi! Thanks for including me in your list. :) I've got my eye on some of your vegetarian recipes...looking forward to making them. Cheers! Megabeth from Veggin'

bibliochef said...

Wish I was listed here -- Cooking with Ideas -- at http://www.cookingwithideas.typepad.com -- but it is great to learn about these!

Tastes of Portugal said...

nicely done, very informative read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics