I Got 3 Awards!

Print Friendly and PDF
Well, this blog just 3 awards! They were given to me by Portuguese Menu - a blog I enjoy reading. I have visited Lisbon, Portugal on short trips and I must say I really like the people there, as well as the food! I remember the the long stretch along the seashore at the old Expo site, which is full of restaurants and cafeterias. We really had a problem deciding which place to choose to eat in!

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

~ Put the logo on your blog or post.
~ Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
~ Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
~ Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

The second award is the Brillante Weblog, again given to us by Portuguese Menu.

And the third and final award is a Portuguese Friendship Prize - "This Blog Invests and Belives in Proximity". Thank you Mize for all of these!

I would like to pass on these awards to the following blogs -

Mrs Mecomber's blogs -

New York Traveler.Net
New York Renovator
Freaky Frugalite

Babette's Blogs -

Babette's Definitely Maybe
Everything Plus the Kitchen Sink

Layne's Blogs -

Crete Delights
Reward Rebel
Jaggy Jam

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you are so kind to share this awards. Thank you! :o)

Anonymous said...

That is so wonderful!! I am really, really honored. I just love your blog, I love everything Greek especially the food. :)

Thanks so much!!!

Mizé said...

Hi.
I´m glad you like the awards.
First, I didn´t like tags games but now I think it´s fun, it´s much more than linking :)
A good Thursday. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Want to broaden your collection? There are more to coose from at my site.

Enjoy!

yolanda said...

congrads! :-)

This Makes My Day said...

Congratulations for the price, your blog really deserves it because you are publishing some great recipies!
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Can you ever forgive me? I've had a really difficult month during November and I'm not sorry it's over! This, coupled with a problematic internet connection, has created a backlog of work and I'm only now beginning to catch up.

I'm thrilled you've passed on these awards to my blogs and will post on each site to share the link love.

Delighted to have made your acquaintance, symposio, and trust we'll continue to support each others' projects. :-)

Anonymous said...

congratulation for the award. Bye the way i am new with blog. Is the award blogger.com give it to us?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web Analytics